FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT COACHING
Life Coaching is a process that helps you align your daily life with your values, and with a bigger vision that you have for yourself.
We will have in-depth dialogue about your life, and I will give you tools that you can use well beyond our sessions to determine what you really need and want, and what is truly the best path for you to make things happen.
My clients live and work all around the world, so we meet either over the phone, via Skype, or Google+Hangouts.
While some challenges can be resolved within one to three sessions, other situations can take several months to play out. Some clients prefer one or two “tune-up” sessions, while others like ongoing support of a coach as they are working on different aspects of their lives over time. If you send me an email to Alina@AlinaBas.com , briefly outlining your challenge, I’ll make a customized recommendation about the time frame based on your situation.
If you’re ready, you can go directly to the page [work with me executive coaching], and purchase a package that suits you best.
If you prefer, you can email me, briefly outlining your situation, or set up an exploratory session for us to get acquainted and decide what package is the best match for you.
Once you purchase a package, you will get a link to my calendar, and schedule your first session. You will receive homework a couple of days prior to your first session.
To understand whether coaching is right for you, consider the following questions:
- Is there a gap between the life/career/relationship that you have and the one that you want?
- Are you ready to open up and get support as you explore your life’s options?
- Are you willing to make an investment into the support and structure that life coaching provides?
- Are you a person who is generally psychologically healthy?
If you answer “yes” to all of the questions above, coaching is likely to be a good resource for you.
- Finally give you an opportunity to talk about you: your goals, your hopes, your struggles, your gifts
- Provide a safe, creative environment for brainstorming and goal-setting
- Empower you to think big, get a fresh perspective, and act on your best ideas
- Support you as you reinvent yourself