INTUITION: MYTHS, SCIENCE, and PRACTICE
with Alina Bas, MA, Executive Coach
(who is both an analytical thinker and a trained intuitive)
WHAT: 2-hour lecture and Q&A session on understanding and developing intuition
WHEN: Sunday, December 15th, 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
WHERE: 808 High Mountain Road, Franklin Lakes, NJ, 07417
SPONSORED BY: Brainstorm Learning & Arts Center
Can intuition be trained to deliver on cue creative insights for complex challenges? In this innovative workshop, we will debunk common myths about intuition, discuss what science knows about intuition, and talk about useful ways to strengthen, better understand and apply your intuition. The program will reveal practical strategies for helping you:
- Boost likelihood of out-of-the-box solutions, and generate more “aha!” moments
- Retrieve information not accessible through analysis
- Develop a greater comfort level for dealing with uncertainty
- Read and influence situations by employing sensory awareness
- Increase self-awareness and build confidence in one’s insights
This workshop was offered in various formats at organizations ranging from the New York Open Center to Google, where Alina’s classes fill up to capacity often within 30 minutes of registration. It is exciting to offer this program to the general public once again.
REGISTRATION: Registration is REQUIRED, as the space is limited. Tickets are transferable (although nonrefundable), in case you are unable to attend.
2. Check your email for a confirmation, which is also your admission ticket
THANK YOU! Please, email me at Alina@AlinaBas.com or text me at 917.208.8094 if you are having any trouble or have any questions
- I am a seasoned Executive Coach with 20 years of experience in Leadership Development
- Master’s from NYU in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Bachelor’s in Psychology from Brandeis University, coach certification from Martha Beck Inc., and 20 years of intuition development training
- Currently pursuing a PhD at the University of Strathclyde Business School, Management Science department, focusing on use of intuition by analytical thinkers
- Presented before audiences at MIT Sloan, Google, Facebook, The Garrison Institute, New York Open Center, and Academy of Management
- My clients are changing the world at Microsoft, Oracle, United Nations, Google, Facebook, Credit Suisse, and many more organizations
- Amazon #1 best-selling author of Skeptic’s Guide to Intuition and a co-author of a book chapter “Intuition: Scientific, Non-Scientific, or Unscientific?” in the Handbook of Intuition Research as Practice (forthcoming)
My commitment to you:
I will be generous with my attention and expertise during our work. I will take time to understand your journey within the framework of the program, and answer your questions honestly.
What I ask of you:
Please, show up fully and on time. Be brave: ask whatever you need and want to know. Be prepared to experiment. This way, we can create the most empowering and inspiring learning experience for you.
Please, feel free to email me Alina@AlinaBas.com with any questions.
I look forward to meeting you!