The Wayfinding Circle
with Alina Bas, M.A., and a small group of brilliant, compassionate thinkers
About the Wayfinding Circle:
- The Wayfinding Circle is an invitation-only small group coaching program
- The program is limited to 8 hand-picked participants, and is designed to take place over the period of 3 months
- In the Wayfinding Circle, you will be heard, cared for, inspired, supported, energized, and challenged
- We will meet for 4 one-hour group calls per month (12 group calls total). Calls will be recorded for the off-chance you can’t make it. Each call will have a theme based on common challenges of the group. I will start by introducing relevant content, and then we will work on your individual situations together
- You and I will have one individual thirty-minute executive coaching session each month (3 total, via phone/Skype)
- There will be homework and experiments for you to do, and encouragement to work with your peers in the group between sessions. I will be sending you relevant resources like podcasts, articles, networking, etc.
- Cost: $350 per month ($1,050 total) via PayPal or Zelle
- Dates: March 7th – June 6th, 2019. (Day/time for group calls TBD together; tentatively, 8:30-9:30 p.m. EST or 12:00-1:00 p.m. EST on Thursdays)
The program is for you if:
- You often feel like “nothing is really wrong, but…” Something feels off (although others can’t tell)
- You set the bar high for yourself, reach it, but don’t recharge yourself enough for the journey
- You’re “doing it all”, just as you like it, but wish to feel lighter and more joyful in the process
- Others often seem to have a higher opinion of you than you have of yourself
- You believe in practical solutions, and rely on both analysis and your intuition
- You understand what I do, and trust me enough to believe in our collaboration as much as I do
Who I am:
I am a seasoned certified Executive Coach with 20 years of experience in Leadership Development. I have a Master’s from NYU in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, currently pursuing a PhD in Management Science from University of Strathclyde Business School. I’ve presented before audiences at MIT Sloan, Google, Facebook, The Garrison Institute, New York Open Center, and Academy of Management, and my clients are changing the world at Microsoft, Oracle, United Nations, Google, Facebook, Credit Suisse, and on. I’m a #1 best-selling author of Skeptic’s Guide to Intuition. I deeply care about the work we do together with each client.
My commitment to you:
I will be generous with my attention and expertise during our work, without holding anything back. I will take time to get to know you and to understand your journey. I will be in your corner with full support, clear reflection, and coaching as you shape your path. We will become a part of each other’s wayfinding journey from this point forward.
What I ask of you:
Please, respect confidentiality of group participants (i.e. never share call recordings, or re-telling participants’ stories without permission, etc.) Be both brave and generous: ask for whatever you need, and share whatever you have. Be present: be with us for every call unless there is a true emergency, do the homework experiments between sessions, and stick it out for the full duration of the program to make the most of it, especially if it is working well for you.
Sign up: https://tinyurl.com/y7owwyna
Please, kindly email Alina@AlinaBas.com FIRST to make sure the program is a match for you, and you’re a match for this program.